Thursday, May 17, 2012

Agh! I don't know what to do with myself!

I'm scare to start my game, because my computer is being weird again and freezing. I haven't cleaned it in awhile which is probably why. Whenever I clean it due to freezing or crashing, it acts normal. The stupid fans inside this computer are so freaking small and my desk is a dusk magnet. Grrrr!

Anyway, I started a sim project. I had started this a weeks ago, but I went back to it. I made Shane/ Jon Bernthal from the Walking Dead. Since I figured he would be the hardest to make (and he is so far), I decided to start with him.
How did it go? Well sims are too damn pretty, but I guess it isn't too bad. >_>
I wish I could make him look a little more rougher, but ah I'll work on him again.

Then after I saved him and switched to Rick/Andrew Lincoln. *cough cough* who I must say looks quite dreamy *cough*
Then the game decided freeze and the sim I had of him looked almost exactly like him. I seriously wanted punch my screen, so I went to bed instead. So yes once I brave up, blow compressed air into this stupid thing, and go into CAS I will be working on Rick again. He wasn't that hard, so it shouldn't take me too long. Going dress him and his deputy in police outfits. Hehe. I really plan on making the whole cast though. Even annoying Lori and the brat. All the main characters. Dead and living.

Soooo in the meantime while I'm bored and too afraid to suffer another lost in gaming, I will be messing around typing tonight instead, because I'm too damn tired to open everything up and have my allergies saying F U as I blow the can of crap in it.

P.S. And yes I know their real names. Fan girl of me much. o_0 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative