Friday, March 4, 2011

I got a cool new set for the weekend thanks to Hippie!

Just in case you didn't see my comment, I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I was dying to have that set and to get it so soon and as a gift means so much to me!!!!!

As a anime fan, this is so perfect for me. *sobs*
glomp Pictures, Images and Photos
I really need to get some points to gift and buy my own. Seriously.

As for the weekend announcements, the next chapter of my story will be a little late tonight. Sorry. My fault! >_<

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new set! It's freaking amazing O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. If EA keeps this up, I may actually like the store....even thought it should be free. The sets are getting better and better tho. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All EA has to do now is release some more Visual Kei items for guys and some of the cute skirts and socks for girls and I'll be a very happy woman XD

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative