Monday, July 7, 2014

Hot or Not Cycle 4: A4 pic and scores

8TH PLACE
Vid 
83 points
Not my best, but getting better. :)


Photo Quality: 5/5
Photo Presentation: 3/5
Model Appearance: 8/10
Creativity: 7/10
Romantic: 13/15
Requirements: 5/5
Total: 41/50
I’m kind of on the fence here, flopping back and forth lol I love the pose because it does show their love and it’s cute, but I don’t love that when you use it you have to zoom in so closely that you lose all detail in the setting. I also don’t think it was made perfectly because their hands that are being held are perfect, but their hands on each other’s backs are off. I like the tiara and the expression on both their faces, though. Nice work overall.


Photo Quality: 5/5
Photo Presentation: 4/5
Model Appearance: 8/10
Creativity: 7/10
Romantic: 13/15
Requirements: 5/5
Total: 42/50
I really like the pose and interaction with Tiffany and her man, they do look smitten. The styling looks great although I wish I could see more of her beautiful wedding dress. I also don’t like the background it lacks a little on creativity for me. Overal a good job.

This picture was kind of rushed, but it's an improvement. I wish I had the patience to find a better couple pose pack. Getting those two poses to fit together was freaking frustrating. I also had to zoom in, because if I zoomed out any further they would of seen the glitchness of the dress in that laying position. I don't know why, but I was determine to use a sitting/laying poses. I guess because I wanted to be different. Should of just chose standing poses.

As for the background, that was random and just thrown together as the rest. lol

B/w the male model is a sim I need to upload, because he's freaking hot. I might set him up with Tiffany (my model) one day in a save.

The next assignment was to show my model in soft sexy advertisement, but I did that already and got scores for it. You'll see that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative