Saturday, July 12, 2014

Happy Birthday to me and 300000 hits! Weee!

I'm officially 25 as of today (July 12th)!
....5 years till 30.*sobs* o_-

And I got 300000 hits. How convenient. Obviously someone is still reading this blog. ;)

http://themaresnest.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/newsflash-congratulations-vidkid20-300-000-up/
Thank you Mares for making my face hurt from smiling. Darn you! I'm quite speechless or maybe I should say typeless? Virtual hugs back to you guys and everyone reading this! Thank you all!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Vid! I hope you have a great day and a massive cake!

    (((((Vid)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words and gift! So lucky to have you as my friend. Thank you as always. *gives slice of cake* *hugs* :D

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Ms. Viddyyy! One of my favorite Simming blogs to read by far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Archivist! That means a lot coming from you. *hugs*

      You guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative