Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ahhhhhh I was given the gift of Aurora Skies! *faints*

edit: Does magical spell and moves post up. ^_^

OK OK first off, I did not plan to have this world this soon or ever, but someone actually gifted me this! I nearly had a heart attack! Again Seren you are amazing!!!! Thank you!

As for some pics, I had a peek and took some...



Oooo not bad!
Ahhhh!!!! I'm so having babies in my game now!!!

Well I'm in shock still, so maybe more pics later. I do want to check it out some more, but geez I have so many worlds now! I'm going have to start making plans on how to use them all. As for anything else, Seren be glad I'm not near you right now, because you would be squeezed and hugged to death! xD And yes you deserved this post! lol *hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Yay, that's great - the hot lake looks rather inviting doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative