Saturday, November 17, 2012

† Vampire Immortality † CONTRACT- 9 Scores!

Back at 1st!!! Woo!!! :D
1st- vid & henry - 1008
For the story and lyrics to this click here.


10/10- uniqueness
10/10-relates to contract
10/10-Photo Quality
10/10- clothing relates to vampire type/and contract
10/10- vampire essence
50/50
everything is great, just id say a bit more lighting on his face or having victor a bit closer 


~2oo92~
10/10- uniqueness
10/10-relates to contract
10/10-Photo Quality
10/10- clothing relates to vampire type/and contract
10/10- vampire essence
50/50
I can't find any faults in this entry. You did a great job, and I love everything about this entry, awesome job

I did this in between losing my mind doing homework and classes. Did it really early and turned it in first. Now it could of turned out to look like a total train wreck, but I build the set one day, dressed my models another, and put it all together on one of my free nights. Didn't really rush it. I guess that's why it turned like I wanted. The masquerade ball theme is what I wanted to do for Contract 4 love pic, but I couldn't get the setting right. I just seem to find the prefect wall paper this time and the SN paintings really helped. It went together perfectly! Always always always wanted to do a pic like this! Squee!!! 

To explain, it's suppose to be like a dream/nightmare kind of picture. I wanted it too look like a beautiful rich masquerade ball with a twist! I had the mask for such a pic for quite awhile now and thought it would be perfect to do a theme like this. Dressed some of my models up in the amazing clothing that came with circus set. Recolored the mask to give a gothic theme, but kept the clothes bright to give it some color. Found a weird skull makeup for the guy in the back, which gave it a death/gothic theme. Then I had a Victor and another vamp dancing in the back with a body in plain view, which really set off a nightmarish tone.

I think the only issue I had with this pic, was getting the perfect poses for Henry and his victim. I had to mix and match pose packs again. That took a min. I did want his victim on the floor looking up at him scared, but the poses weren't working well. The poses that I did end up with look like they belong together though, so it worked out. I also had a problem with skull makeup guy with his vampire skin turning the makeup green, but I turned him back into human and that fixed that. 

Will happily take the judges criticisms though. :)

I'm just so happy it turned out like I wanted, but I really have no clue what to do for the next Contract! Drawing a blank now. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative