Friday, August 24, 2012

† Vampire Immortality † CONTRACT- 5 Scores

Not even going to go deep into this one, because I'm completely drained from the sucky week I'm having. Seriously, everything breaks when I need it the most! :/ Sorry I got a bit ranty there....
Back on topic. My story here.



9/10- uniqueness
10/10-relates to contract
9/10-photo quality
10/10-clothing relates to vampire type/and contract
10/10- vampire essence

48/50
 comments- the story is awesome so far and you can see his life, the vampire essense is really abundant and his attire is great everytime



~2oo92~
10/10- uniqueness
9/10-relates to contract
10/10-photo quality
10/10- clothing relates to vampire type/and contract
8/10- vampire essence

47/50
I thought yours was pretty sad. I love the effects with the fog and how you have the grim reaper in the background. The red flower was a nice touch


~addictedtosims~

9/10- uniqueness-
8/10-relates to contract
10/10-photo quality
8/10-clothing relates to vampire type/and contract
10/10- vampire essence

45/50
 comments- Minor points down for uniqueness, as immortality is often followed up with the "every one around you dies before you" argument. More major points down for relation, because I almost feel like it's not a flaw of the model himself, considering it's more of an outside sources thing (people around him dying).


Total score= 573


Agh one judge was quite harsh, but I knew I would get called out on the flaw part. I was having quite a few issues with this one actually. The original outfit I had for him looked weird when he bent down, the grim reaper would not stay in a good position, the fog would stay in a good position, and then big annoyance was the flaw. My brain went dead trying to think of a better one. I may be running out of steam, but I refuse to drop! 

Now I'm sitting here stumped for my next picture, because I've been too busy to even think. Time to pull out a last min miracle picture. lol 

Oh and I got 2nd, so it wasn't that bad I guess. Just wasn't my personal favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative