Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just a few pics from last playing

I haven't played since taking these pictures, but I plan on putting down the DS later to play.

Who's kid is this?

 Liams's kid! :D A baby girl name Janny!
 Meanwhile next door to my active houshold.
 My neighborhood band later broke up the ghost story and decided to give them a free concert. :P
Horses!!! I never get tired of seeing them randomly appear. I'm kinda surprise to see them in Hidden Spring, but I've seen dogs in Sunset also.
I don't know why, but the lights wouldn't come on in this house. Had to add them myself over again. :/
"No, I'm just into you."
Fail
The way he was looking at him made me laugh. As to say what the hell?
I just love his pink scrubs though. O_0

After switching households, Mikey did decide to switch jobs on me. Pissed me off a bit, but just a minor set back and he's back at his old job. Don't know why they would give a coward  a military job tho. To be continued...

P.S. I was thrilled to see babies heads no longer have dents in them. Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Aw Seren! Thanks. I'm glad you like my sims and my pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics.  Your random play pics often looks like Comp pics to me.  Your game must just be filled with gorgeous looking Sims in perfect settings ALL THE TIME ! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks muchly! :D

    It looks like it will suit one of my legacy sims, he's turning out rather gothy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://reissims.blogspot.com/2011/01/butterfly-sims-male-hair-nlc-012.html

    Here!!! I love that hair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, where did you get Mikey's hair?

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative