Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First off, thanks and good job simmers!

I honestly would rather not speak on this, but I don't want anyone getting the wrong silly ideas on my silence.

Bravo to AE and Bluebell for their hard work. They both were determine to get rid of the vermin and I first hand saw that, as I was often in contact with them. I do feel that the celebration is a bit too early. We've been dealing with this for a year and having him gone for two days or week does not satisfied me. Another reason I did not rush to make this post, but that's just me.

Again thank you AE and Bluebell. Also thank you to all the simmers who had a hand helping this situation be finally resolved.

Like my other post, I will not be giving the troll something to google if he ever has access to computer again, so case closed for now. Good job everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative