Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3- My model and A1 Scores

Her name is Alysha Perez. I made her a couple weeks ago. <3

7th Place
I went too far with fantasy aspect, so my scores were low. Really bummed as I put A LOT work into this if you can see. Oh well. Another fab pic for my collection. :)

39.5 points
Beech

Photo Quality: 8.5/10
Photo Presentation: 8/10
Creativity: 8/10
High Fashion: 11/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 4/5
Total: 39.5/50
Gorgeous fantasy photo. It really is nicely done. You edited in some pretty cool objects and everything really meshes nicely. Alysha looks great although a bit angry – but that’s okay :) no one said mermaids had to be all seductive and perky! I love this shot, just as I loved some of the others, which is why it’s difficult to be all technical…here goes…this is a stunning fantasy shot, but this competition is high fashion with fantasy elements. It’s about turning fantasy ideas into high fashion photos – like the example shot suggested. I think this is all fantasy and not fashion really at all. It’s great, but just not what this competition requires.

I was inspired by this video by Birdy's Wild Horse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCP6sXi33JE

Not my fav song, but her music is lovely. :)

Anyway, I thought my accessory and pose would make up for the lack high fashion, but it didn't really. I wish I had submited pics like this for the last fantasy base comp I was in. lol

I did draw the tail by myself. I was talking to JK (yes we made up after a gagillion years) and she mention that she wish they made a scale brush, so long story short I found one. lol So then I drew a tail and I don't know how I did it, but I did. The back fin is part of another tail tho, but the rest is all me.

The background is in-game, but it's a separate piece from the rock, the mermaid, the boat, and the moon. The jewels and skull are also separate little pieces I placed one by one. Then the hair is also stock. I wanted the hair to look wet, but I made due with what I had.


Here's little Before and After...

Before


After

The next assignment is to make her over into a high fashion mannequin. I had to get an extension, because I've been so busy with other stuff. I still have no idea what I'm going do. I got an idea for styling, but the pose is going be the most important part. Going play around in Blender for a pose. Hopefully I'll come up with something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative