Monday, June 27, 2016

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3- A2 Scores

1st Place
Vid & Alysha Perez
43 points
ASSIGNMENT 2: MANNEQUIN
Yesss! Success! :D

Beech
Photo Quality: 8/10
Photo Presentation: 8/10
Creativity: 8/10
High Fashion: 14/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 5/5
Total: 43/50
Yes! The only other image to incorporate something that really sells the mannequin – fake girl – thing. I love the joints! I also love that you placed her in an actual store with other mannequins all around and dressing rooms…and clothing racks. You really did what was asked and did it well. Nice job.

I'm so glad I was able to do exactly what Beech wanted this time! Especially after the mermaid photo. I think it would have been hard not to do high fashion with this, so it was just a manner of getting the mannequin part right. So I needed the perfect pose and some editing!

I was last min and pressed for time for this too, but I made the post myself. It wasn't too difficult since all the joints had to be stiff anyway. I just needed to tweak the face which started off looking angry at first and then I went back to a more default look. Alysha has resting bitch face with those darn eyebrows, so I gotta be careful.  xD

Then I downloaded some mannequins and build a store. I wanted the store look expensive and wanted Alysha right in the middle looking fab in a b&w lace dress. So it's pretty much what I envisioned. :D

I drew the lines/joints on her legs and added screws while editing. I also went over her skin with a brush to give it a glossy plastic look. The little editing I did was kinda of a pain, but it didn't take me too long. I suffer for my art. lol

Ok, so I got two assignments for this too since Beech is on vacay. I gotta do a high fashion spy and high fashion safari animal. I do have some ideas for the spy, but not the animal. Might leave the animal for last. I got an awesome dress from Elia, so I'm going that for my spy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative