Wednesday, March 4, 2015

SIMSPIRATION CYCLE 1- Assignment 3 Scores

 1st PLACE
Vid "Soar to the Stars!" 98
Inspirational clip: La Luna
My reaction to 1st: 0_0


Dana says...
Quality: 9.5/10
Creativity: 10/10
Details: 10/10
Assignment: 10/10
Overall Image: 10/10
Total: 49.5/50
Oh I lovee this Vid! Its sooo adorable! There is honestly nothing I can really comment on. Maybe the kid could've been a little higher off the ground and the strings of the ballon a little thicker, but otherwise its very well done! The background is perfect, the sims are perfect, amazing job! Keep it up! (also that title is perfect, haha)

Taylor says...
Quality: 9.5/10
Creativity: 10/10
Details: 10/10
Assignment 10/10
Overall Image: 9/10
Total: 48.5/50
This is adorable Vid! I love the big stars, sims, and the background. It’s all so fitting! The shooting star was a great touch too. I can see your inspiration in this well. The only thing I’m a little uneasy about is the star strings. They look obviously drawn and I think they’re a little too thin. Good job overall!


I'm still in shock that I got 1st! Like whaaaaat? Huh? I thought the other entries were better than mine honestly. I wasn't happy with mine. I guess I should be since I got 1st, but I know I can do even better.

Amyway, my inspiration was the stars obviously and the kid. Didn't really have any solid idea and I struggle with this quite a lot, but I came up with the a child imagining themselves soaring to the stars with nothing more than some balloons. Kind of like the movie UP. Then for cuteness, I added an younger sibling.

I thought the poses were set at a higher height, but I made due. With more patience I would of probably used the omsp thingy at MTS to lift them higher into the sky.

Setting wise, I wanted the setting to look like a back porch. I build that easily. I knew I was only using part of it.

Editing was annoying. Adding the moon and shooting star was nothing, but the balloons/stars were a pain in my side. I still think I could of done a better job on them. Like the judges said, the string could of been thicker too.

The next assignment is a song. This song: Hafiz Hais - Hero (Epic Sweeping Orchestral Drama). I think have some ideas now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative