Monday, April 21, 2014

The Walking Dead meets Toy Story! OMG....

I'm probably late to the party, but have you guys seen this video? I found it today poking around on the internet and I couldn't help, but giggle at the comparisons. It's awesome! I have seen the memes of the Governor being compared to the evil bear in Toy Story 3, but this takes it to whole another level. I will never look at Rick or Woody the same again. xD
But I do warn that this video does contain spoilers if you haven't seen Season 1 through 3.

And just in case, I do not own the pic above. Found it through google like usual. 

1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ bài viết hay,
    Thư viện luận văn 365 chia sẻ tài liệu luận văn đồ án môn học tiểu luận đồ án thạc sĩ tiến sĩ miễn phí
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thư viện tài liệu miễn phí với hàng triệu tài liệu của tất cả các chuyên nghành.
    Website: http://luanvan365.com/
    Click vào Keywords: Luận văn Marketing
    Click vào Keywords: Luận văn Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative