Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Going Vogue - Assignment 3 Scores

4th Place
Vid - 92.5/105
*sigh* Kind of disappointed with scores, but like I said I'm not very good at makeup and they probably know best. Oh well. I tried. At least I'm near the top. 



Quality 9/10
Appearance 8/10
Requirements 5/5
Creativity 5/5
Setting 5/5
Total 32/35
Wow Vid! You always seem to know how to bring the creativity, I love this! I know this was a difficult assignment and I can see you tried very hard. I like the theme you chose, and it all looks very nice, but I dont really like those pink eyelashes. Love the shadow though, it adds some great realism. Lovely job!



Quality 8.5/10
Appearance 7/10
Requirements 5/5
Creativity 5/5
Setting 5/5
Total 30.5/35
I like the wood nymph theme that is going on with this photo. It's artsy, but I feel something is lacking or perhaps there is a bit too much going on that takes away from the beauty of the model. But, i do applaud your creativity.



Quality 7/10
Appearance 8/10
Requirements 5/5
Creativity 5/5
Setting 5/5
Total 30/35
Love the makeup, not quite sold on the rest. The pose makes her facial expression look docile and almost bored, and I definitely do not think that the hair is doing you any favours. For one thing, the stripy highlights aren’t a good look on your gorgeous model, and for another, it makes her look very severe, kinda like McGonagall from Harry Potter (google it if you're not sure what I’m talking about.) Otherwise, cool idea, I really like the makeup!


With lack of knowledge of makeup, I took a chance. I didn't really know what I was doing when I edited this. All I knew was that I wanted a nature theme makeup.

The model itself was cut out and pasted on the pink background as I wanted to add a drop shadow behind her. The branches, the vines on her cheek, and the flower eyelashes were of course edited in. The brown makeup was cc. I wanted keep the pose and facial expression simple, but serene. TBH I am pretty happy with it, but I know it could of been executed better by someone with more skills in that area.

The next assignment is fairytales and it must be a high fashion body shot. I was kinda of late picking, but I ended up with the fairytale I wanted anyway. The Wizard of Oz. It was maybe two others I might of chosen, but I'm happy with this one. I think the only thing that has me nervous about doing this picture is the setting. The Wizard of Oz has such an iconic and visually stunning setting. That's going be hard to make a sim version of that. I may even have to edit a bit. Wish me luck! >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative