Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pets: What a dilemma!

I have no clue what I should do. Install pets, lose pretty much all my cc, but finally play one of the Eps I've waiting for? OR Don't install pets, finish out all my competitions, finish my story, and wait to see if cc will be fixed?

With a new clean cc folder my game will be faster and definitely cleaned of bad cc, but then I risk losing sims I need. I also risk save games I need as well.

I will probably end installing it later tonight, but I'm really not sure what to do. I can't wait for all the cc to be fixed and I'm definitely not returning it. I will be doing the one comp pic I need to do first as the pose player will be done after I install it. As for my story, I may be able to manage those saves hopefully. We'll see.

P.S. Does the 3booter work? I definitely need that.

1 comment:

Google Analytics Alternative