Saturday, January 23, 2016

Faery Fae- Cycle 3- A9 Scores

ELIMINATED
ASSIGNMENT 9: FAERY FRIENDS
53 points
Yep. I'm out. Right at the finale too. It's kind of a relief. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. :^_^


Creativity: 9/10
Quality: 10/10
Creature Influence: 8/10
Total: 27/30
I freaking adore Nora. She has a great look – especially with that hair cut! I also love the whole rat friend thing going on here – very creative and spooky. Unfortunately, while this is a great photo, I’m not getting the whole redcap lore within this. She looks great and looks the part, of course, but I’m not seeing the connection between redcap lore and what’s being depicted. 

Picture
Creativity: 9/10
Quality: 9/10
Creature Influence: 8/10
Total: 26/30
Wow! I just love how every single one of your photos are so unique and creative. Your model looks super strong and knows who she is. The only thing as this doesn't feel redcap to me. But other than that this is a great photo! Good Job!

I was running of ideas, setting, and just overall inspiration for this. I wanted to find another creature similar to her that could live underneath the castle, but I couldn't find anything. Not even a rat creature. I wish I could have went back and thought of using another redcap for a friend instead, but what's done is done and I'm ok with my elimination. Very honored to have made it this far.

Plus the rats are kind of cute in a creepy weird sort of way.

The finale assignment is to show the death of their faery and I'm kind of sad that I won't be doing that assignment. Still pretty relieved though, because finale pics can be stressful for me. Just a lot pressure you know? I've been working completely out of my comfort zone, so I don't think the finale would have been smooth sailing for me anyway. Elia and Nini definitely deserve thier spots. :)

Well it was fun while it lasted. On to the next comp. Literally. I'm in Beech's Vampire Academy. I can't say no to vampires. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative