Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Faery Fae- Cycle 3- A8 Scores

2nd Place
ASSIGNMENT 8: FIGHTER
54 points
Didn't turn out like I wanted, but the gore did. :P

Beech
Creativity: 10/10
Quality: 9/10
Creature Influence: 10/10
Total: 29/30
This was my favorite entry of the round. You did an epic job with a fierce and menacing warrior. She looks perfect – especially for her creature quality and I adore that eye contact. Some of the blood looks a bit off and the heart is a little blurred in some edges, but overall, I seriously loved this. Nicely done!





Kay





Creativity: 8/10

Quality: 7/10
Creature Influence: 10/10
Total: 25/30
Oh my Vid! This shot is scary yet so strong! I would not want to mess with her! I love the creative direction you took this photo. Only thing is that some of the edges on your model are blurry and her hand is a little weird in that pose. Other than that I enjoyed your work!

It kind of reminds me of something. Anyway, not super crazy about it. Well I do like it. It's ok, but I wanted to use a different angle. The pose was also a little too stiff, but I made it in hurry. Then the hand is just wonky from me screwing up her hand in editing. It looked normal when I cut it out. Don't ask me how I manage to mess that up.

Literally everything is edited though except the hair (without the braids) and Nora. The clothes, the effects, the background. All edited. It was pain in the butt TBH. I do like the smoke and ash I filter I used. The head was also fun to do.

As for the idea, everyone fairies are kind of tame and pretty compared to mine. Mines is super violent and scary. I figured I should just embrace it. xD

The next assignment is to show her friends. I could have sworn I did something like that before, but I got an idea and I'm just going to go with that. Not going think too hard about it. Been stressing myself out too much lately. Gotta remind myself it's for fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative