Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rebel Modeling: Princess Edition- Assignment 8 Scores

2ND PLACE
 Vid
Rebel Sleeping Beauty
I would of probably got eliminated if Dana hadn't dropped. I like my piccie, but I wasn't entirely happy with it. I wished I had thought of something else.
55 points
BEECH SAYS
Creativity: 9/10
Setting/Background: 10/10
Rebel Princess: 9/10
Total: 28/30
This is gorgeous, Vid. I adore the colors and I adore the look on Aurora’s face. Maleficent sure is happy too! This was super cute and really did show us a rebellious Aurora. Nice job!

JAKE SAYS
Creativity 8/10
Setting/Background 10/10
Rebel Princess 9/10
Total 27/30
I really love the clarity of this picture Vid, it adds an overall quality and feel to the picture that that makes me really like to analyze the picture. I really like the sexy, sultry kind of look that you gave Auora. Your background is really good, it's active but not too active and it doesn't distract from your model. Overall I really liked this picture, it managed to maintain a good atmosphere and a good, rebellious attitude.

I'm lacking inspiration when it comes to this comp. I don't know why, but maybe I'm running out of ideas. The assignment was show to a rebellious sleeping beauty and to twist something from the story or character. I decided to do the kiss and make her evil. The idea was Maleficent cast a spell on Aurora while she was sleeping and made her evil, so when they prince arrived she would kill him with a poisoners kiss. I also added her father, because I hated him in the Maleficent movie and wanted Maleficent to make him suffer. So basically I made an evil and sexy sleeping beauty. It was the only thing I can think of. 

The styling for Aurora is cc lingerie. Maleficent outfit is a store dress and maleficent cc hair. The father and prince are dressed in store stuff. I had do my photo fast, so I'm glad I didn't have to do much.

The crow and poison are edited in of course. I did my usual boring editing stuff too.

I kept the setting somewhat simple and gave it castle feel. Then I played with different lighting. Nothing major. 

I was in a hurry when I did this picture, because I waited till the due date and I just did something, so I wouldn't have to drop. *sigh*

The next assignment is Snow White. I had an idea, but I forgot it and I have no idea what to do now. I'll be surprise if I make it to the next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative