Thursday, August 14, 2014

Senior High Cycle 2: Out of This World - A3 Pic + Scores

Getting all the comp stuff out the way, for a legacy update. :)

2ND PLACE - TIE
95 point 
8 Stellar Points


The story behind this is at the very bottom of the post.



2dj7yj9.jpg
Personality: 5/5
Story Creativity: 9/10
Story Cohesion: 10/10
Image/Story Cohesion: 10/10
Overall Image Appeal: 9/10
Dean's Personal Taste: 5/5
Total: 48/50
This was so funny. I loved the detail and I loved the way Nova reacted to the homework and the nerdy girl. I also loved the twins’ personality…I loved it all! I can definitely see some confrontations between Drakona and Nova about Troy and I can see Galeleal and the nerdy girl starting up a little romance ;-)


j10k83.jpg
Personality: 5/5
Story Creativity: 9/10
Story Cohesion: 10/10
Image/Story Cohesion: 10/10
Overall Image Appeal: 9/10
Dean's Personal Taste: 4/5
Total: 47/50
As usual your story was pretty good with lots of humor and creativity, also nice use of the twins. Not sure how I feel about Nova picking on the weak but I guess that’s what mean girls do (not nice lol) your picture was nicely done as well, everything fit well together and matched up well with your story. Nice work!


Yay 2nd! I'm good with that. Especially since my idea was completely last min and I was not very confident about it. 

The assignment was to incorporate Beech's new students who are twins.

Galeleal is a tough, ambitious, traditional warrior. He believes in discipline and standing up for the good of the universe and justice. He doesn't take kindly to lawbreakers and has a short temper.

Drakona was trained in the ways of espionage and uses her seductive skills to charm her targets. She's a flirt, but just as lethal and deadly as her brother. She's more lax with the rules and often thinks they don't apply to her.


They also have a strict military dad.

So I knew I had to have Nova get in some type of altercation and I knew the twins had to be part of it somehow. I at first wanted Nova and Drakona to fight, but I didn't want it to be too similar to the 1st assignment and I thought her picking on someone smaller than her would be better. So after lots of brainstorming, I thought about bringing the nerd girl from A1 back to be the victim. Then I thought about my own experience with high school and how all the bumnuggests wanted to copy my homework, so I went from there. xD

My original idea for a setting was a lunchroom, but I've been wanting to do a hallway and the homework idea seemed better in a hallway. Soooo I build a hallway. Dressed my model in some new duds I downloaded and build a story off of that a bit. Dressed my extras. All except the twins who were already dressed. Found a sort of fight pose pack and went from there. The other poses were already in my game. As for the look of the hallway, I wanted it to be futuristic looking and colorful. The colors of the lockers was an awesome accident and I just color each one differently to be different. I do wish they hadn't had so much glare/glow on them. Stupid lighting.

The story just came together in my head after I finished the picture and I typed it out the next day. I wanted to show Nova in a embarrassing situation and I based my story off the personalites of the twins. I figure the male one would want to apprehend Nova and the female could be flirting with her crush while this was happening causing the embarrassment. I also took the opportunity to connect the crush to the twins since their similar in color. The teacher was an afterthought. I wanted a female teacher, but a really scary one. I also thought Nova needed a break from detention, but she still needed to be punish. Meh read the story if you're confused!

The next assignment is to show a situation where a rumor has an occurred. I have an idea of how I want to approach it and I can visualize a setting. I just need a good rumor. Hmmm....

Anyway, here the story:


HOMEWORK #3: NEW STUDENT
Well the whole “Ned incident” wasn't the only thing that happen to me that week. I would much rather talk about something else, but since you insist to talk about those horrid twins I’ll talk. The day I met those two losers, I was in a hurry. I was late for school and had a major fashion emergency. My hair was unusually messy, my clothes were thrown together, and wet stuff came from the sky. I had no idea it rained on this planet, so I didn't have what you people call an umbrella. Ughhhh! I felt totally gross!

Anyway, I ran into Troy in the entrance way of the school. He was talking to one of those twins. The male one I believe. You see at the time, I didn't pay much attention to the newbies. I was so busy trying to hide my face and clothes, I didn't have time to greet them. All I got out was “Hi Troy” as I hurried down the hallway. I did hear Troy say something about showing the new students around, but there was no time for all that. I had to get to class stat!

Miss Lextriiion, my math teacher would have my head if I was late. Her scary appearance and strict attitude was legendary in the school. Everyone with a proper working brain knew better to stay out her way when she walking the hallways. I knew if I was to even be a minute late to her class, she would write me up and have me in detention for a month probably. It figures a teacher like that would teach my least favorite class. *sigh*

I got to class with only seconds to spare. I was so out of breath I slumped to the floor and I failed to see the sign on the door or a girl standing next to it.

“The class has been delayed. She said she’ll be back in 20 mins.” she said whispering almost.

I looked up at her and squinted. It was the nerdy looking girl from before. The one who witness the fight in the bathroom on my first day. She smiled at me and pointed to the sign, which basically said what she had stated.

“Did you do the homework?” she then said with a equally quiet voice.

I gasped in horror when she said those words. I hadn't did my homework. I don’t know how I could forget to do that, but I had. I was so busy thinking about Troy and watching tv, it had totally escaped my mind last night. Heck, I didn't even remember we had homework in the first place. Miss Lextriiion would kill me for sure I thought!

I stared at the girl barely hearing what she was saying. All I heard was “Well I did my homework….” Those words echoed in my mind as she spoke. She look smart and she knew what she was talking about it seemed. I smiled and nodded my head agreeing with whatever she was saying. Before she could finish her last sentence, I loudly begged.

“CAN I COPY YOUR HOMEWORK?”

She looked at me with bewilderment and backed away from me. I got up and stepped towards her asking again. She shook her head no and out of sheer desperation I reached for the papers in her hand. I saw “Quantum Geometry” homework” on one of the papers and proceeded to snatch it out of her hand, but she put up a good fight for a weak little nerd. I had to put her in a headlock before she gave up. With her remaining strength, she screamed for help.

“Shutup!,” I mumbled. “I just need to copy it you little twerp!”

I grabbed the paper as I held my grip on her neck and I held it up in the air feeling victorious. Then out of no where someone grabbed my hand and I felt a sharp pain.

“Get off her!” a voice then said.

“Whaaat?” I chocked.

Before I knew it I had let go the nerd and I was being restrained by some strange orange looking dude. I looked at him then realizing he was the guy from before who was with Troy. He looked at me with disgust and ordered me to put my hands behind my back as he tightly held my shoulders now. I looked down feeling slightly embarrassed and another new voice greeted my ears. A female one.

“Who’s she Troy?” the female voice asked seductively.

“Umm…that’s Nova,” Troy answered sounding half embarrassed and half confused.

My head shot up immediately and I saw them standing there looking at us. The female looked something like the guy holding onto me and I figured they must be related somehow, but that was the least of my concerns. She had a nerve to touch Troy. She was hanging all over him smiling.

“Who the heck are you?” I barked feeling a rush of anger.

“Well my name is Drakona and this guy restraining you is my twin brother, Galealel. Nice to meet you.”

“More twins?” I thought to myself.

Troy chimed in, “Um…yeah they’re the new students from my dad’s home planet. I was going introduce you, but you…you know ran away.”

“So this is the girl from earlier. She look like she was up to trouble. Are you ok miss?” Galealel interrupted turning to look at the nerdy girl I had totally forgotten about.

“It’s Ulsa sir and um thanks. I’m fine.“ answering back as she looked up at the guy in amazement and awe.

Then before any of us could realize, Miss Lextriiion was standing there starting at us. Her voice alone made us all jump and she was not pleased.

“Well isn’t it Miss Detention, Nova Voldox. I see you've met our new students. I also heard you haven’t done your homework. Am I correct?”

“Geez what she standing there the whole time?” I thought.

“I’ve know to be a quiet walker,” she said almost appearing to read my mind. “Galealel I know you mean well, but let go of her. I’ll be doing the disciplining! Now get in the classroom.”

He let go of me and stood up straightening my clothes. The group of students who crowed around us made their way into the classroom. Troy and the twins followed. Even Vega, the green girl from my first day appeared to be apart of the crowd. I hadn't notice her watching. She seem to be quite amused and hung back to watch more before being reprimanded herself.

“Miss Vega Xion. The show over. Get in the classroom.” Miss Lexrtiiion barked.

Then she looked at me with a frightening smile on her face. It looked almost unnatural on her. I didn't even know she could smile.

“Since you have detention already and it seems to be not working, how about you spend some time with me today.”

I didn't think much about her words at the time. I actually thought it might be better than detention, but boy was I wrong. No alien, human, or life form should go through such an punishment. I swear if I have to clean one more board, hear one more long drawn out tale, or do one more math problem I’m going to scream! So you see I curse the day I met those darn twins. Galealel and Drakona! Will I ever survive such an embarrassment? I know one thing that Drakona girl better get off my Troy!!! Stupid newbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative