Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hot or Not Cycle 4: A9 pic and scores

Note: The pic has been censored since it kind of too racy and blogger might get upset about it.

9TH PLACE
ELIMINATED
Vid
I'm not surprise, so I'm not too broken up about it. It was last literally last min. I didn't know it due the same day as Senior High, so I did it the same day it was due while not really feeling all that well. I didn't pre-plan it either, so it just ended up being a mess. :( Meh my time was coming anyway.



79 points

Photo Quality: 5/5
Photo Presentation: 3/5
Model Appearance: 7/10
Creativity: 8/10
Romantic: 11/15
Requirements: 5/5
Total: 39/50
I like that you paid attention to the details in the setting. I liked all the pink shades and the vanity was a good addition. This isn’t bad, but it’s a little on the raunchy side as opposed to the romantic side. I think stripper more than I think sexy romantic rendezvous. Great quality th
ough!


Photo Quality: 5/5
Photo Presentation: 4/5
Model Appearance: 7/10
Creativity: 8/10
Romantic: 11/15
Requirements: 5/5
Total: 40/50
I like the different take on the assignment and the angling. A very daring body part to choose. You have defiantly fulfilled the requirements for making sure the body part stands out, however it is a little too sexy it would have been better if the pose was not so sexy and a little bit more reserved. Overall a good attempt.

Vid - Dang it! I'm sorry to see you here and I wish you could continue, but this is how the scores worked out this round. I hope to see more of you in the future my dear!


I think I'm more mad at myself than anything. I should of paid more attention to the due date and even though I had to scramble to do it, I should of looked for a girly pose or some girly undies at least. Kind of embarrassed I turned this in. I think I was the only one to show some nudity. >_<

I do think my setting is nice. That' something positive. xD

I guess the next assignment for me, is to lurk in the shadows and focus more on the two other comps I'm in I guess. I'm ok with that. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. I guess you can concentrate more on your other competitions now.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative