Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hot or Not Cycle 4: A8 pic and scores


2ND PLACE
Vid
92.5 points

I'm improving! Wooooo! I think that's the highest place I've got in this comp. Awesomesauce!


Photo Quality: 5/5
Photo Presentation: 5/5
Model Appearance: 9/10
Creativity: 9/10
Romantic: 15/15
Requirements: 4/5
Total: 47/50
What a romantic photo! What girl wouldn't love a guy serenading her with a beautiful melody? I love the idea and the setting is very intimate and cozy. I think that Tiffany looks adorable and thoroughly enchanted. The tone of the image is more greyscale than sepia, however. Aside from that, this was lovely.


Photo Quality: 5/5
Photo Presentation: 4/5
Model Appearance: 9/10
Creativity: 8/10
Romantic: 15/15
Requirements: 4.5/5
Total: 45.5/50
I love the pose in this image, and subtle interaction between your model and her male mode. The image defiantly gives a soft romantic feel. The setting is different and actually works well. I do think that the sepia is a little too subtle in this image and is more greyscale than anything else. Overall a lovely image.


I agree 100%. The pic wasn't sepia enough. It looks more greyscale. I should of used another editing program to do that rather than doing it myself by using different hues. The pic had to be lightly sepia, so I didn't want it to be too harsh and paint.net sepia filters were way too much. If I could do it over, I would of tried GIMP or something else.

The pic idea was totally random. All my original ideas were unrealistic and all over the place, so I just went looking around for interesting couple poses. I didn't want to do an average looking romance pic, so I looked for poses that were not so typical and poses that had props with them. The guitar poses in the pic popped in my head while looking and I went right to the site to download them. Then I tested them and I decided I would use them. I always wanted to use that pose pack.

The styling was also really important, because clothing can be glitchy with sitting poses. I dressed the male extra easily, but I went through a couple outfits with my female model. Then I found a jumpsuit I forgot I had and recolored it white. I had kind of wanted to do a jumpsuit and it didn't clip at all, so it was perfect. The hair was chosen solely for the pose, because any other hair would of clipped with his shirt. The extra's hair was chosen, because I didn't want him to have a close haircut type of style again. It's suppose to be a ponytail, but you can't see it really. I added the strand in editing to make it more exciting.

The setting was already in my head, because I wanted it indoors and I wanted something cosy. I could of did a outside pic again, but everyone else was doing outdoor pics and I wanted to be different. To add dept to the setting I added a bedroom and a porch. I wanted it to feel like a real home and they were having a romantic evening in their new house. I just wanted the pic as a whole to feel lay backed and easy.

The next assignment was to showcase a part of the model's body without showing their face. Was kind of weird, but it was something different and new. I've certainly never done an assignment like that before. I just did it a few hours ago, because it was due today and I had no idea it was due today. lol So yep it was literally last min. Thank goodness it didn't require me to build a complicated setting or find poses really. It's turned out looking ok, but you never know. Wish me luck! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative