Tuesday, May 6, 2014

✧Seeing Double - Assignment 5 Scores ✦

2nd: Vid with Alex and Alan
A5-Twins: Swim Suit Edition!
*fans self* I enjoyed this more than I should have. 


Luce Says:
17/20 Styling
8/10 Creativity
10/10 Requirements
9/10 Quality
18/20 Twin Cohesiveness
62/70
Alex and Alan are two good lookin’ swimsuit models! I think the choice to make them wear the same colors payed off well! I think the boys could’ve been accessorized a tad more, maybe better hair, necklaces (masculine), even a tattoo. In general though, looks great, Vid!


Piffle Says:
19/-20 Styling
7/-10 Creativity
10/-10 Requirements Met
9/-10 Quality
19/-20 Twin Cohesiveness (Do they look good together)
64/-70
Alan and Alex look hot here! The backdrop is gorgeous and for an outdoor picture the lighting is really really good! There's nothing wrong with this picture technically but it is a little boring. Perhaps a prop would help it out or more dynamic posing, I dunno haha. Good job this week Vid
Total: 126/140 



2nd! Yay! I'll happily take 2nd, because taking a daylight pic with EA's horrible lighting was a huge risk for me. Of course I had to edit the crap out of it to make it look like this, but I wasn't even sure if I could make it look decent when I took the picture. It had a lot wavy lines from the water around their legs and the lighting had it usual washed out yellow look to it. I edited out all the lines, played with a lot of different lighting/hues, and smudged the dumb bags they had under the eyes from the crappy lighting. I also tried skin shading for the first time and enhanced their abs. It all turned out better than I thought it would.

I almost styled them with necklaces and some props, but I though it would be too much. Guess not from what the judges said. Oh well.

The next assignment is Vintage Glam and I have to style my twins in some vintage looks from either the 60s or under. I have some ideas, so I'll get to working on it soon.

P.S. I went with the safe choice for my setting as the risky one turned out to be a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative