Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hot or Not Cycle 4: Softer Side of Sexy- A1 pic and scores

I entered another comp and it's hosted by Beech. 20 including me are competing in this, so 14th place isn't horrible I guess. 

14TH PLACE 
Vid

72.5 points 
As I said on the thread, I think I got too caught up with the sexy and forgot the soft. It's actually too sexy in a way. Nothing was working out for me on this assignment.  >_>


Photo Quality: 4.5/5
Photo Presentation: 4/5
Model Appearance: 8/10
Creativity: 8.5/10
Romantic: 9/15
Requirements: 4/5
Total: 38/50

Sex Appeal Star Rating: 3/5 Stars

I think this is a great photo, really. I love the color combination and I think that Tiffany looks great. I think the pose was an excellent choice, but getting eye contact would have made it better and putting her in something other than black. In this cycle, black is almost always going to give a harder sex appeal and we want softer sex appeal. You did photograph Tiffany too low – this was a waist up requirement. Be careful with that next time!

 

Photo Quality: 3.5/5
Photo Presentation: 4/5
Model Appearance: 8/10
Creativity: 7/10
Romantic: 8/15
Requirements: 4/5
Total: 34.5/50

Sex Appeal Star Rating: 3/5 Stars

I love the colours you have chosen for this image, they work really well together. I like the leather outfit and love you bossy logo. The pose however is a little dull in the face and the necklace is not good quality CC, which is a shame. Also remember to make sure to follow the requirement’s your sims body is a little lower than waist so you lost marks here. Overall it was a nice image.


I joined this comp kind of last min not even paying much attention to the mock's due date. Had to rush to make it in time. I even didn't have much of an idea to begin with, but I when I went into CAS I was expecting to dress her differently and couldn't find the outfit I envisioned, so I went with the super sexy outfit above. I also chose the wrong pose, which made it look tacky. I also forgot to edit the pixely parts of the necklace. Just a lot wrong. The hair, the background color, and the text are the best part. lol

The next assignment was to dress the model in white lace of any kind and I finished it late last night. It again isn't what I wanted to do exactly, but it's an improvement I guess. Hopefully I can do even better on the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative