Saturday, February 22, 2014

Apologies for being MIA this week and other times

No not the rapper/singer MIA (lol), but I've been kind of missing in action this week and many other times. Apologies. I haven't been feeling all that well still and it's been making me totally anti-social at times. No not just stomach, but another issue that worries me a bit. I'll be glad when the weather lets up, so I can get checked out again. I'm going to go for real this time. No talking myself out of it like I've been doing. As for the issue, I really don't want to go into it at the moment. If you want me to go into a long detail TMI description about what's going on with me, I'm ok with talking about it in private. I just didn't want anyone thinking I'm avoiding them or I've lost interest in the community. I haven't. If anything I've felt guilty for not being here enough and disappearing randomly every so often. I feel like a sucky friend. I'm sorry. :/

As for blog post, I'll update when I can. I do have actual pics. I did play somewhat last week. Henry's little tot is a child. I'll post that later hopefully if not too tired or drained.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry you are not feeling too good, Vid. Go to see the doctor and then you can stop worrying and wondering. If you need someone to talk to, you know how to find me. :P

    Take care OK! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for emailing me back. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. I feel better today. I might even play sims tomorrow, which I've been missing like crazy. xP

    Still will see a doctor tho. It's going snow tonight, but I'm going try doing a walk-in before the week is out.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative