Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Why is my computer making rattling noises? *Edited*

What the title saids. Why is my computer suddenly making weird noises. I opened it up and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. It was off when I did opened it tho. I also my cut finger while opening the stupid thing! I could write country song about how sucky tonight is going.

P.S. On my cell phone now. Never blogged on my cell before. The rattling noise get quite loud.    Is it a fan? Im not a computer wiz so im not sure what to look for or what to do.

Edit: Now my phone is off and I'm forced to turn this on. Lovely. Last night though sucked, because one hand is already swollen from being bitten up real bad from a mosquito and then other hand got cut. I also have a cold. Then it was late at night, so frustration kicked in when this pc started making stupid noises. I'm praying that noise last night wasn't a warning of something going up in it. Money is a bit too tight right now for buying a brand new computer. Hopefully the nice fan noises I hear now continue. :/

Edit 2: The loud rattling came back along with crashing issues. Its at best buy being repaired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative