Saturday, June 15, 2013

Simiverse Corp. Next Top Ad Designer: Cycle 1: A4 SCORES

1st!!!!!!!!
Team Vid Overall Score: 47+5(Bonus)+2(Votes)=54
 
When the clock hits 12 be dressed in style in All About Style: Midnight Collection. Glam meets Goth in this new addition to our popular brand. With the finest fabrics and affordable prices, it almost seems like magic! So don't be afraid to be a creature of the night in the hottest looks. You'll definitely want to sink your fangs into these amazing threads!
 
Finally I have an epic siggie/trophy for an assignment! Muhahaha! I want to put it in my siggie on the officials, but I'm too lazy to mess around with it again. lol Sooo the winning scores....





Style: 10/10
Presentation: 5/5
Concept: 5/5
Execution: 4/5
Total: 24/25
Comments: You did an amazing job and great use of incorporating all of the bonus items. The one with the curtain, glass and skull, is tilting a bit, be careful of placement and the curtains were a nice touch, but a bit too smudged at the bottom. Lots of detail, but your model is front and center. Brilliant job!



Style: 9.5/10
Presentation: 5/5
Concept: 4.5/5
Execution: 4/5
Total: 23/25
Comments: This was great Vid! I thought you did a great job with the theme and adding the extra bonus photos. Those really blended in well. One comment: be careful with the smudge tool. It looked like you used it a bit too much around the bottom of the curtain. But otherwise, it looks

great!
This was completely random! I had no idea or image in my head when I went into my game. The only thing I had prepared was my model's look. So I just went into game and build a set. Played with the lighting. Then put my model in it. That's about it. Really it is. I didn't even really want to go with this pose, but I only planned for this to be a test picture and I ended up picking it.

I did edit and I got bonus points for the pictures I incorporated into it. The headpiece/wings, the rose on the table, the necklace on the pillow and the fabric with the skull/the curtain is all bonus items! :) I do wish I had seen that smudge at the bottom before posting, but I didn't do half bad! I also edited her eye makeup and edited nails on her hand. I had originally wanted to show off this cool looking claw ring, but I decided to just leave it out last min while taking the pic and that's why I had to edited nails on her. I also really love the new knight I got from the Archery Dukes set.

Seriously, it figures I get first when it was completely random! LOL I was quite surprised! o_0

My next assignment is hard! I have to think of a false advertisement and expose the reality of it in my picture. I'm drawing a big ol BLANK, but I'll think of something! xD

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a cool picture as well - the background is very suitable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think this is the first time I didn't really plan anything other than the outfit and got 1st. Turned out pretty good for such randomness. o_0

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative