Friday, January 4, 2013

† Vampire Immortality † THE FINALE- Pics + Story

Extremely nervous! Finales drive me nuts literally! Been working on this for 2 days now and I finally got it all done. Not too sure about how strong my story is compared to other two finalist, but I hope the picture makes up for the story being rushed and my brain being slightly dead. Aghhh I'm picking at it like crazy, but I did my best. Wish me luck! Got some tough competition. 
Read more, to read the story and see the portrait picture I had to do with it. 


The Final Curtain
Something had awaken me. I got up and dusted myself off, feeling my senses come alive one by one. First the sight of foot prints, then the smells of the night air, the sound of a scream and then later the taste of blood in my mouth as I bit into the priest‘s neck. Then as I walked away from his twisted corpse feeling not one ounce of guilt, I began to wonder how long had I slept. It felt like ages, but I saw more footprints and began to follow them out of curiosity. I looked back only once to see my sister’s ghost had appeared again with a sad expression as if she knew what was to come, but yet again I ignored her and continued on the dirt path. 

Finally reaching the end of the trail, I stopped and I knew instantly who awoken me. “Victor,” I said aloud to myself looking in the doorway of a castle. I didn't know rather to jump for joy or fear what had become of him. The castle didn't look fit for any life form, but I knew in my heart it was him and he was here. I climbed the stairs with the excitement of a young child and burst into room. My eyes widen at the sight of him and I opened my mouth, but no sound came out. I felt nothing, but guilt looking at him. His red hair had turned grey, his once green eyes were red, and his face was sunken in. He had clearly went mad after I left.

Then he lunged at me and we fell to the floor with such a great force, the ground shook. He looked crazed as he clawed at me like a wild animal. I pushed him away trying not to hurt him, but out of the corner of my eye I saw fire. I cried feeling the heat and begged Victor to come to his senses, but the Victor I knew was gone. As the flames engulfed the room, I realized this was how it's suppose to end. The final curtain. My finest piece was finally finished and the demon I had become would be no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative