Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Seven Deadly Sins- Assignment 1 and Scores

Sin: Lust
Theme: Aliens
On a planet not too different from our own, an astronaut ventures into to unknown of a new planet in search of fuel. The creatures of the planet watch him. The bravest of them all takes the bold step and wraps themselves around the human. "I want you," she wispers in perfect english in his ear. More just like her appear wispering the same words in time. To the astronaut's horror, he realized couldn't move then and watched as more appeared reaching out for him. "We want you." they all said in unison.
Photobucket

Total 100/100


Julia
Models Appearance 10/10
Pose 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Setting 10/10
Requirements 10/10
Total 50/50
This photo is amazing. I love how you potrayed the aliens and kept the lust theme going throughout. Great job, I have no criticism.


Kaliko
Model's Appearance 10/10
Pose 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Setting 10/10
Requirements 10/10
Total 50/50
I really like this picture. I can look at it and tell that you were trying to convey lust. You portrayed the alien part very well and the storyline is interesting. I love everything about it from the angle of the picture to your model's pose. Great job!

I got 1st!!!! I still got it! Woooo! Lately fantasy themes have been kicking my butt. When I got aliens I was less than thrilled to say the least! Ironically Katy Perry's ET video gave me the start of my idea and then it kinda evolved from there.

The extras in the back are clones/twins of my model and the astronaut is a male sim I made awhile back. In my studio as a vampire actually. As for the outfits, I decided to take advantage of all the goodies you get when you use the unlockalloutfits cheat and I went to town! I wanted the picture to be dark, but still sci-fi. At first the picture was not working, but then I left it and came back to with some fresh ideas. Then I remember the trees! The weird tress I got from updating. They were just too perfect! I was hoping I would need them some day. Well I played around with some angle and poses. I end up mixing and matching poses, which got this look. Didn't want the astronaut looking happy since this was lust and aliens involved. xD I did want my model's eyes open, but I improvised and I really like it!

I also edited of course and added the moon, but I think I didn't do half bad. I was scare it was going be a bit too light, but it turned out ok. Gave the sand a really beautiful effect!

I'm just so freaking thrilled! I think I can add this picture to my favorite list! Turned out exactly how I wanted! I'm back on a roll perhaps? I hope so. :D

4 comments:

  1. Aw thank you. :) I had to join this one! I really love comps with dark themes like this. This is the first cycle of this one. Being hosted by someone new. Well new to me. xD Right now the assignment is Envy. I wanted do vanity and gluttony. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Stunning picture. It looks like you put so much work into it and the lighting... just wow!

    I can't believe I missed Seven Deadly again, that's the only competition these days I might have considered entering (for greed, of course).

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative