Saturday, April 23, 2011

You know something that would be neat...

I did the Interview With A Vampire household and people really liked it, so what if I did Harry Potter? Harry, Ron, Hermione, Snape, Malfoy, and Dumbledore. Maybe a few others. I have read all the books accept the first one. I have no clue how I missed the first, but I'm big fan of the series. I didn't really enjoy the last book for certain events that happen, but I still find myself in love with the series. I'm sure a certain grumpy blogger would like that very much. Just something that came to mind. Have to free myself of some things first, but it might be my next project. ;)

3 comments:

  1. You just won my HEART!!! <3333
    The first book isn't really important. Well, I guess it is.. hmm.. I need to re-evaluate that now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I remember! My grandmother brought me the 2nd book not knowing it wasn't the first. I had saw the first movie, so went on and read it. Was too lazy to go back to the first book then. I don't think I miss much.

    And yay for winning your heart. :P Now hopefully i can pull this off. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really. You just learn that Harry's life sucks and that his mother's blood is what saves him. You can get that from all the books.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative