Wednesday, November 4, 2015

On Location Cycle 3- A2 Scores

6th Place
ASSIGNMENT 2: URBAN
Your Location: Urban Grunge
Client's Challenge: Night Time Shot
I like this, but I feel like I could have done a better job.


  Beech
Another entry that did a great job with the style! I love this. It reminds me of old school hip hop artists and that’s perfect. That pony tail looks epic on her too! Great hair choices so far for Kelly. I love the fact that you seemed to blend an in game shot with a stock photo. Great work on that! AND you were able to create adequate lighting without taking away from the whole nighttime feel. Yay!


 Mizzie
Fashionable yet grunge! The pose is strong and says “I’m ready for anything” and the clothes are great, but some more rips and darker items would have helped this appear more grunge. The background combination is not bad, but it could be done a little better. The background behind is turned to the side, and maybe turning it a bit to match the angle of the rest of the background would have helped.


My styling choices were all over the place for this. The pants were sorta the only thing I planned and I was still looking for something slightly different. I also wanted a yellow croptop, but I couldn't find a top that I liked with the pants and it didn't really fit the nighttime theme. I do like the ponytail. I get new hair every time I do an assignment for her. lol The glasses were just a random thought to jazz it up. I wish I could have the glasses sliders and hat sliders in at the same time without anymore mods. 

I like my setting and the blending in-game with stock. I get what Mizzie is saying tho. Blending stock and in-game is sorta new for me. I really haven't seen it done before if any, so it was a bit of an experiment. I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did despite the angle issues.

B/w the brick wall and most of the ground is in-game and the alley behind it is stock. 

Here's some of the before



The next assignment is Fake/Whimsical. Basically you gotta have a fake whimsical set that looks like it's fake on a stage or a photoshoot. Then you gotta have weird or uncomfortable clothing. Sounds hard, but it wasn't too bad for me. I've out done myself with it actually! I started late last night and finished it today in record timing! I'm giddy over it, because it's in my top favorite edits of all time! Plus it was hella fun to put it all together. I can't wait to share it here. I hope the judges like it. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative