Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Faery Fae- Cycle 3- A5 Scores

5th (Tie)
ASSIGNMENT 5: HUMAN INTERACTION
51 points
I keep tying. lol Ehh...this is not my favorite at all.



51 points
Beech

Creativity: 8/10
Quality: 8/10
Creature Influence: 10/10
Total: 26/30
Ahh! Yes, I am loving this photo. It’s a bit odd, sad, strange, creative, wacky, dangerous, and perfect! I love all that’s going on in this shot and Nora looks positively fierce! That crazy lady with the bible is about to whoop her though! I think that you showed us a very intense shot and did it well. I’m proud and impressed that you manage to do all in game shots so easily! Good job this week!

Kay
Creativity: 7/10
Quality: 8/10
Creature Influence: 10/10
Total: 25/30
Oh my! Isn't this tragic! But what a wonderful story! I love how you set up the scenery in this shot, especially with the blood and roses on the ground. Creative! Part of the images were blurry especially her wings! Other than that I thought you did a good job!

Blah. I don't even feel like talking about this. It's not bad, but it's nothing like I envisioned and it's not my best. The coloring/lighting is off completely. I wanted a dark room. Plus I wanted it to be scary. It's not scary at all. -_-

The whole idea is that Nora fell in love with a human boy and killed him accidently one night as she was in need of blood. Then the mother walks in and starts quoting from the bible, which is the only defense against redcaps like Nora. I wanted to dig into the lore more.

The wings and all the magic effects was just thrown in to make it look less boring. Plus I promised wings and I wanted to portray her fairy side more.

I hope my next assignment turns out better. I got an extension, because I have no ideas now and I want to play my game without thinking about it for a day at least. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative