Thursday, October 23, 2014

That ad thing is happening again with the exchange

I can get to the page after going through my studio and clicking it again (sometimes more than once), but that shouldn't be happening at all!
Is Sims 4 flopping that hard?

And I finally got around to finishing and uploading Daryl from The Walking Dead. I know it's probably too late, but I wanted to finish him for myself. I'm sorry to those who waited for him. The pressure to get him just right just got to me and I kind of lost my desire to create sims for awhile. I think I might be back. I don't know. I do know one thing. I'm not taking request this time.

These two are in my studio. I'll try to add them to my customs blog this weekend.

Daryl Dixon
 Merle Dixon (my best attempt at him anyway)

But as I was saying, what's with the ads EA?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative