Saturday, October 4, 2014

New uploads at VK20 Customs & My Studio

http://vk20customs.blogspot.com/

Nova, my model from the Senior High: Out of this World competition I was in.
Alan and Alex from the Seeing Double comp I was in. Oddly Alex is winning in downloads.
I also added Shawn, my model from Art of Love and the short-lived Hipster competition. I had added to him to the exchange awhile ago, but I never got around to adding him to my actual customs blog.
I took brand new fresh pics of them and they are completely unedited, so you're getting what you see. 

Coming Soon:
Just in time for winter. A winter fairy called Winter. lol
I was thinking about releasing her for X-mas, but winter is coming (GOT reference?) and I might make her my avi. Maybe I'll create some different faeries for X-mas. Oooo better yet, I could make one for Halloween and one for X-mas. Hmmmm...I'll think about it. Oh and don't forget to rec these on the officials. Happy Simming all! :)

B/w she's not the only one coming soon just so you know. I have more. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative