Monday, August 5, 2013

A small update on recent events

I've joined another competition after I swore down I was taking a break. I started feeling really creative all the sudden and I just wanted to get my mind off of work. I already finished the mock assignment, so it's not going  be a problem. It's just 1 comp, so not really worried about it getting in the way. It's something to do when I'm off and don't feel playing sims or when I need to get some adult angst out. lol
 

I see one little touch up I could of done, but I'm really happy with it.
 
As for work, I'm feeling better about it. I'm just kind of annoyed and confused now. I had to work this weekend and other people were in charge. A higher up boss over HR and a supervisor. I'm still learning their titles. lol Anyway, they both were quite happy with my work. They said everything looked neat. Now when I go back tomorrow, my HR manager will probably say something different. I hope not, because then I'm going start asking questions and trying to figure out WTF is wrong with my work in her eyes. Meh, I'm going work around going to her for stuff if she keeps at it. Her boss was a lot more pleasant. I'm also working with newly stocked up merchandise, so maybe now I can keep things in order.

I'm working every other night this week till 10:30, so I'll be here every other day.
 
IP pics will be next, if I can get some simming time in today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative