Friday, November 25, 2011

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday!

My Thanksgiving wasn't that great, but it was alright I guess. Well first off the bottom part of the oven broke, so we were forced to buy a cook turkey and cook all the sides on the burners. Some went in the microwave. Then after cleaning up all day, so my father could bring his....girlfriend over to meet us, they got a flat tire. When we finally did get to sit down and eat dinner, it was kinda late and I could barely move from all the cleaning we did. As for the girlfriend, she was alright. She seemed nice. Just a long day for me and grandmother. >_>

Anyway, hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! I'm so ready for Christmas now! After that I was just wanted put the tree up and relax! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative