Friday, November 25, 2011

Even raccoons have better manners than them..

Just your avarage op asking a pretty normal question for sims...
Actually an interesting question, but...
And it begins...

Gawd, where do these people come from?
Tiny writing: Also, I just love how people with less than ten posts act like they own the place.

Well I love how people like you with high post count think they are the world's gift to the forums and they are just the unwanted trash the raccoons left. I also love how they shit-stir and prove this theory time after time. Grow up and take a nice dose of STFU, because no one asked you for your opinion. It was f'ing question, not a debate!

edit: I changed it, because not everyone with high post are a-holes like the above.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I missed that lovely thread.  Some people just don't know how to behave and probably don't belong in the public.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative