Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Caught on Candid Camera- Semi-Final Scenario

2ND PLACE
Semi-final Scenario - Night Camping
Semi Finale Scenario summed up by me- Pretty obvious. Show your sims on a camping trip at night.
Models: Nicole Riley-Payne, Malcolm Payne, & Michelle Payne
This pic makes me feel warm and fuzzy. 😊




JEN
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 40/40
Comments:  This is a nice, cozy family camping trip. You’ve managed to capture the candid shot really well and at a nice distance so we can see all their facial expressions.

LISA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 9/10
Total Points: 38/40

I made it to the finale. Yay. Had no problem when thinking up this idea. The flashlight/tell ghost story interaction is perfect for this. I took more time cc hunting and setting up the campsite than anything else. I did save myself some time using an old Dead on Arrival set. Just put all the friendly campy stuff in and disposed of all the apocalypse stuff in it. xD 

I did have to wait for them to make some decent expressions and move them around, but I got a pretty decent pic pretty fast. I must admit though I took Nicole's face from my series of shots and merged it into this one because the blank face irked me. That's about the only major edit I did, but all the poses/animations and the overall pic are naturally in-game.

The next scenario is the finale. I'm glad because I really need to focus more on other things and my school work. Anyway, the scenario is to show my sims at Christmas time opening presents at home. TS3 gift opening animation isn't that great and it's quick. Going be tricky. 😒

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative