Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Bad Boys & Broads: Round 7 Pic & Scores

2ND PLACE
🤠💃🔧ROUND 7 - Steampunk Pair🔧💃🤠
Last minute literally. I almost dropped...again. Glad I didn't since I like this piccie. 😊




Feedback from @Vanadis and @wbombje for everyone for Round 7 - Steam Punks

Wbombje:
I love this! It slightly reminds of the show Westworld. Great interpretation of steampunk.


Vanadis:
Yay, Drew's safe this round! I love the decoration of the set and the idea of the kind of Western-Steampunk genre crossover (because that is actually a thing in the steampunk genre and i love it.) There's some little gears on Jade's head and I think they belong on the feather but they look like they're attached to her head and it's kinda weird lol. But I loooove this.


I gotta admit I love steampunk, but I'm tired of doing it. Well, not so tired of doing them, but it starts to produce similar ideas and pics after a while. I know I've done Victorian Steampunk numerous times by now, so I decided I had to mix up. I don't know if it was while waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 to come out or after, but I was inspired by that quite a bit. That and Wild Wild West the movie. So I did Western Steampunk. 🤠

I did miss the deadline for this and went over quite a few days. Between RDR2 and school, I almost gave up on doing this. Almost lost interest. Then I decided to at least try with the finale not so far away. Well, after the host said she would wait. 

I build the setting quickly. Found the gears I've used before in such a pic and worked with the in-game stuff I had. Spent some time dressing them in CAS and decided to use these pre-made poses that were sitting in my list. I wanted sultrier poses of my own, but I had no time or patience for it. I made it work with these.

I did take some time to edit. Edited the steampunk monocle on Drew, gave Jade a leg under her glitchy dress (ugh, sitting positions with dresses), added feathers on her head, tweak her earrings with gears, and added whiskey with some glasses. Probably should have left the smaller gears/headpiece off on the feathers, but oh well.

The next round is to do a pirate pair! Arrrr! I did it yesterday with an extra day via an extension. I'm not the only one late, so it's not just me this time. I really love my pic, so I hope it gets a high score. Definitely took me forever to edit it. 😫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative