Friday, November 2, 2018

Caught on Candid Camera- Scenario 5

Again short and sweet.

2ND PLACE
Scenario 5 - Backyard BBQ
Models: Nicole Riley/Payne, Michelle Payne, Jasmine Lee, Jade Scott, Drew Kelly, Malcolm Payne, Smokey the cat, & Panda the dog. 
🎵 Summer Summer Summertimeeee! 🎶

This seriously makes me miss summer. Not the mosquito part of it though. Ew.


JEN
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 9/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 39/40
Comments:  I adore the vibrant colors and clear contrast in this shot, Vid. The conversations going on show great interaction and the little guy in the high chair added some character. It may have been nice to see him/her eating something too. If you had risen the camera just a touch so the food on the table was focused that may have helped even more. The legs being so stark white stand out and take over a bit.
  
LISA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 40/40
Comments: Very nice shot .. Sunny and lively! Bright clear colors .. nice full-face shots .. little bit of drama playing out. I might have swung up a bit to catch more of the food pics and thus do away with some of the under table leg action and around a tad to get the bbq guy from behind her head but still a great shot .. the faces tell the story.

VANA
Name of Contestant: color me pink
Round name or number: Backyard BBQ
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 9/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 9/10
TOTAL: 37/40
Comments: mmmm look at that pie, Malcolm can't have any. Also. *whispers* team drew, drew, drew, DREW, DREW! *cough* Anyway. I love the interaction with the people and with the food. The toddler doesn't seem to keen on being stuck behind the boombox though. The red Solo cup is classic. I adore your background the most!

Chaos! No poses and 8 sims! Chaos! I'm lucky to get this much action in one pic. I probably will never attempt anything like this again with no poses. Oh, who am I kidding? I probably will, but I shouldn't. Too much of a pain.

The next assignment was to show one of my sims as a teen sneaking off to a pool party. I'm behind so I will be posting that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative