Friday, November 2, 2018

Bad Boys & Broads: Round 5 Pic & Scores

I'm behind on posting these things, so I'm keeping it short and sweet for the next few compy post. 

5TH PLACE (Last Place)
πŸ’€πŸ”¬ROUND 5 - Mad Scientists πŸ”¬πŸ’€

Drew: Looks like someone needs a new leg. Good thing we got spare parts. Muhahaha!
Jade: Mmmm...yum..brains!
Cheerleader: AHHHHH!!! HELP ME!


Feedback from Vanadis for everyone for Round 5 - Mad Scientists
ColorMePink
Holy blood, Batman! This is crazy; Drew's a maniac with that chainsaw. Team Drew! I'm wondering what that thing is on the zombie's lower body; the thing that looks like a floating sheet? It's confusing. I don't know what it is. I know the CC set you used for the floor blood and stuff haha and I love it.

That sheet is the bane of my existence. I really need to learn how to draw cloth or apply it correctly. πŸ˜‚ 

TBH, I didn't have any ideas when it came to this round. I just wanted to use the chainsaw accessory and pose. Thought it would work for the whole mad scientist thing. Jade was sorta in the way for this and I just made her a zombie because I didn't know what else to do with her. I should have just made her a creepy nurse and been done with it. 

Don't think I deserved last place for it, but whatever. No one really said anything about it when I posted it, so maybe I grossed everyone out with it. πŸ˜…

P.S. The next assignment was gang leaders. Basically, the two of them dressed them up as a gang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative