Saturday, November 3, 2018

Bad Boys & Broads: Round 6 Pic & Scores

2ND PLACE
✌😎 ROUND 6 - Gang Leaders 😎✌



Feedback from Vanadis for everyone for Round 4 - Super Villians

ColorMePink:
Hi Grandma! I love the gold teeth you used. The face tattoos are very gang-leader-y. I love how gross the subway train is. This is just great all around and I love the framing you did with the sims and the poles.

Again, no inspiration or real ideas for this. I did it last minute in between reading/studying for school. I did remember the cool subway set and I thought it would be neat to build that for a setting. Then the mugging idea formed. It all just fell into place. Of course, no such poses exist for my idea though. I had to quickly make all three poses. I think I'm getting better at making poses. Either that or it was dumb luck they turned out good. I wish I spread Drew's legs out more, but I forgot. Oh well. That just me being nick-picky.

 Everything is in-game except for the graffiti, paper ball, and stains.

The next assignment was steampunk. I did it last minute the other day. Red Dead Redemption 2 is really f'ing up my time management for these things and school. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative