Saturday, November 3, 2018

Caught on Candid Camera- Scenario 6

2ND PLACE
Scenario 6-  Pool Party
Scenario 6 summed up by me- Your sim is reminiscing in the pool about the time when they were teens and was grounded for sneaking out. Show your teen sim sneaking off to a party. Include both pool and memory.
Models: Teen Nicole Riley, teen Malcolm Payne, Nicole's parents made in CAS, random teens, the back of teen Jade Scott's head. 

JEN
Name of Contestant: ColorMePink
Round Name or Number: Pool Party
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 10/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 9/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 9/10
Total Points: 38/40
Comments:  I love how you have taken a different angle to this scenario with the parents returning early and the look on their faces says it all. No caption or explanation is necessary. Your shot says it all and it does look like a 70’s shot which suits the scenario well. I would have liked to see more of the pool and the interaction around it, since this was a “Pool Party” scenario, however.

LISA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 8/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 38/40
Comments: LOL they having their own party! Eliminating the center with the stereo and all would have brought this together tighter... it is cute and all but it is static.

VANA
Name of Contestant: color me pink
Round name or number: Pool Party
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 9/10
TOTAL: 38/40
Comments: Whoops, the parental units came home. I love that idea. And all the other kids kind of don't care. I see your sims as a couple that hid away to listen to vinyls and make out. I don't know if you meant it but the decor almost seems like they're in the 70s and I kind of dig that.

Actually, I thought of this idea beforehand. Unfortunately, I forgot the pool part. Oops. LOL I didn't actually forget, but I didn't realize how little I showed of the pool. Ugh. It's a cute pic too. Oh well.

My setting was inspired by the 70s though. I binge-watched Fargo recently and the 2nd season sorta inspired that. I don't know. I just felt like decorating it that way. Didn't take ages into account.

No poses were used in this pic of course and again it was a pain with all these sims. The extras were really annoying.

The next assignment was to show my sims camping at night. It's last minute, but I like it. Hopefully, the judges like it. Getting towards the end of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative