Monday, May 18, 2015

Alternative Simming- Assignment 5/Semi-Finale Scores

Third Place 
 Vid with Violet
Yet another 3rd. This picture sums up how I feel sometimes. lol  

Overall image 8/10
Alternative Quality 9/10
Assignment 10/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 8/10
44/50

Bec:
Very creepy, Violet looks like she just murdered someone! I like the background, it's creative and works well. Violet looks great but I feel like there is too much going on, the necklace and tiara are too much together. I would have just gone with one or the other because the focus is supposed to be on eyes, you don't want a bunch of other stuff distracting away from them. The pose does give this shot a fun sort of feel which is good. Overall you got pretty creative with this so well done.


Neiph:
I like the blood you used in this shot, especially from the eyes, it draws more attention to them which is what was required. I like the background and her accessories but I agree with Bec that it should have been one or the other. The only other thing is that it would have been preferred if the shot was a bit closer, but other than that I think you did a great job!
Overall image 8/10
Alternative Quality 9/10
Assignment 9/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 7/10
42/50
86/100

The assignment was to have our models with black eyes and make that the focus. I got a bit too carried away with the styling unfortunately. I would of left the tiara off maybe if I could do it over. Still a really good photo. I wanted her to look like she was going insane hence the pose.

Not much else to say about it since it's just a headshot. She has black contacts and the blood is edited on, but you probably guessed that. lol

The next assignment is the finale! Wooo! I have to pick a Brothers Grimm fairytale and make it gothic. I chose Red Riding Hood, because I didn't really know what else to pick and I didn't want to do something like Cinderella again. Get ready for another wolf themed picture! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative