Monday, March 4, 2019

FOCUS- Round 2 Pic & Scores

2ND PLACE
🎠 ROUND 2: Carousel Girl 🎠

Background provided:
Not my best, but still pretty good I guess. 💖

Note: "Scores will not receive your scores, but you will receive your placings and comments every round. The scores are cumulative, so when you finish this contest you will find out your final placings and scores!"

Colormepink - Jasmine Lee
Comments from Jojo What a cutesy approach to the photo! She looks like a little girl on the carousel with her carnival toy and her pretty little outfit. It has a little child like vibe to it, all she is missing is cotton candy to go with that hair! Firstly I do like that she is seated on the horse, though she does look a little scrunched around the legs because her foot is underneath her. I think if you deleted the leg you could have made that leg a little longer. Her body seems a little out of proportion with this pose because her arm is so long. But other than a few issues with that, I did really like this picture a lot.

Comments from Jillie Awe, Jasmine looks like a pretty unicorn princess!! I absolutely adore this colour on her too, matches really well with her skin tone and I love how you have the hair to match! I always love shots that are cutsie sexy and that is what this is! The pose is sweet and I love how you added in a prop. I do however find that her leg looks like it's painfully broken, haha! I didn't notice it at first thinking her leg was on the other side. I would have suggested cutting that calf part completely out. Overall it's such a cute shot, and I love how vibrant you went with her styling! Great job!

Wanted to do something super cutesy, colorful, and fantasy-like for this pic. Been wanting to do a carousel pic like this since forever tbh, but I underestimated how hard this would be I think. I really overthought the pose. I should have just posed her so I could erase part of her leg and make it look like her leg was on the other side of the horse, but meh oh well. I also painted myself in a corner trying to use the unicorn clutch seen in this pic. If only if it had been made for her left hand. 😑

Still pretty cute and I got 2nd, so no harm done I guess. 😄 Next round had us doing playing card queens! Stepped my game for that one. I just got scores for it actually. Be posted very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative