Tuesday, March 26, 2019

FOCUS- Round 4 Pic & Scores

1ST PLACE (TIE)
🥝 Round 4: Get Your Fruit On 🥝
Mmmm kiwi! I love them! My grandmother likes them too, but she calls them eyeballs and eyelashes. 😒😂

I sorta forgot to post this b/w.

Comments from Jojo Definitely my favourite picture of the round. AND NO not because green is my favourite colour, but because you hit the brief in every way imaginable. I love the vibrancy, I love the fun …. I love that you did kiwi… I mean who do you make that hairy thing fun and sexy and cute? But you really pulled it off. It is a immaculate edit, and so beautiful as well. A+ vid.

Comments from Jillie Awe, doesn't Jasmine look gorgeous here! I love how she has such an expressive face! I absolutely adore the make-up look and how you went a bit more subtly for the colour on the lips. The addition of the flower buds were the perfect touch and it really off setted the hand on her face very well! I do like the idea of having a kiwi bracelet of sorts, but I feel like that might be just a little too many. I would assume that might get a little heavy on the arm holding it up that high haha! Overall another great shot from you.

I was actually really surprised I got 1st on this. I changed my idea last minute. My first idea was to do strawberries, which are also my fav. Then I thought about doing watermelon. I sorta realized I was overthinking it once I got to that point and overstyling it, so I decided to do something more subtle with the fruit kiwi.

I made the pose and focused on the makeup. Made sure to add eyelashes. xD Then the flowers are supposed to be kiwi flower buds thingys to add a little something.

Overall, I really love it! I impressed myself. I thought the pose would look horrible for one.  :P

Next round had us doing pics inspired by artwork. I got scores for it, so that will be up soon.

2 comments:

  1. This definitely made me crave kiwi, haha. Love all the little details! The Sim is just gorgeous. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same. I wanted kiwi badly after editing this. Still wouldn't mind some. :P But thanks so much! <3

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative