Thursday, March 7, 2019

FOCUS- Round 3 Pic & Scores

1ST PLACE (TIE)
 ♣♧ROUND 3♧♣
Boss queen! 🙌

There were some suggested backgrounds, but I made my own. Literally.

Comments from Jojo What a thoughtful photo. It was as if you thought about every single aspect to this picture. Even though the background is complicated it still works really well with your model. I like all the decorations, and your make up though you could have possible fiddled with the perspective of the top part of her club. The club over her eye like that was a perfect touch, and the kink of her eyebrow makes her look like a cheeky but cruel queen. I actually like this about your entry. Again another really good job this round vid ... i love the crop on it too.

Comments from Jillie Wow, I just love this shot! It's a very well laid out piece, and I really enjoy the ripped card behind her with the rest of the deck piling out. I think her outfit is spot on as well, and holds this regal air right down to that smirk. The cards themselves are a little on the lower quality, but they finish the piece off really well. Great job this round!


Needed this 1st. Was sorta depressed and not feeling well.

Anywhoo, I sorta winged it this round. Lot of it was sorta random. Even changed her dress last minute. Despite the randomness though, I did put a lot work into the detail and look of it. Even her hair was chosen for the clover/club-like shape. I had somewhat of an idea. xD

After the super colorful carousel pic of last round though, I wanted to change it up and do the opposite in color scheme. I also wanted to do the least popular queen out of the four. Everyone loves the queen of hearts the best and so forth you know. Never see love for the queen of clubs. The queen of clubs also symbolizes wisdom, which I need right now with Biology. 😆 As for the background, I wanted it to look like she was bursting out the card basically. Well, I was hoping it looked like that. lol I also pieced together everything in the background, so again I did pay attention to the layout and details. Paid off too.

Next round is fruit themed! Plain background, close headshot, and your chosen fruit. I literally just posted it after being given an extension for it, so it's sorta last mintue. I was still feeling shitty, so I couldn't do it till now and I couldn't make up mind either. You'll see. Hopefully, it looks ok. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative