Wednesday, March 27, 2019

FOCUS- Round 5 Pic & Scores

2ND PLACE
🎨 Round 5- Be the Art 🎨

Making these poses was hard. 😩


Comments from Jojo Your were the only one who decided to do a couple portrait. Which is really cool. And you still kept Jasmine (even though you could have changed your sim to suit your art) You took enough of the painting to make her look like she belonged it it, and enough sims to keep it original too. That pose is like a side on copy of the original and an immaculate job. Liked it a bunch.

Comments from Jillie Ohh! You flirty little thang! I just love this photo. The mix of the in game and original painting looks great! I do think she may be a tiny bit bigger than in the original picture. When you look at the entry you can tell the most by where her waist is, but I am assuming you do that so she fit well with the hat. You don't notice it at first but after you see the original it's one of those "can't unsee" type of thing. I also wished her eyes were down just a bit so she be giving him that side eye, but I still think the way it is now is very coy and fits well with the image you were capturing. Great job!!

We had to do piccie based on rl paintings or art. Being that I was once known for my skills with adding extras, I decided to take up that challenge and do a couple painting. Only one to do that too. Unfortunately, making these poses was hell. Finding an outfit to match was too. I just ended using the skirt, the chick's hair, and the hat in the painting and doing my best with the rest. I literally had to cover the original couple up to use the background and the skit, so that was pretty tedious. Anyway, it's almost identical pose wise though, but it did need some adjusting. Probably the most ambitious thing I made so far in this comp. xD

Side note: My pose making is improving! ðŸ™Œ

Next round had us putting our models in space with backgrounds provided. I almost didn't make that one due to school work, but I made it. 😩💀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative