Tuesday, May 2, 2017

DARK SHADOWZ CYCLE 11~ A5 and Scores

1st Place
Assignment 5- Zydrate Anatomy
(see inspiration video here)
100 points
1st place finally!!!!!


Picture
Photo Quality: 5/5
Model Appearance: 5/5
Background/Setting: 5/5
Overall Composition: 5/5
Creativity/Originality: 10/10
Gothic Appeal: 9/10
Creativity of Mini Story: 10/10
Total: 49/50
Wow Vid! This is my favorite of the round. You are fabulous with your photos – which is why I adore seeing you in competitions that are more like this. You put so much detail into your settings and it pays off beautifully. Those models look scary…they think they’re pretty, but man…scary for sure! I love the look in Samm’s eyes – that hair is perfect on him by the way – and I love that you kind of turned the Graverobber into something more. In the movie, he’s definitely a drug dealer, but here, you’ve made him something even more sinister. I love it and I think you did amazingly!

Picture 
Photo Quality: 5/5
Model Appearance: 5/5
Background/Setting: 5/5
Overall Composition: 5/5
Creativity/Originality: 10/10
Gothic Appeal: 9/10
Creativity of Mini Story: 10/10
Total: 49/50
Wow how creepy, I certainly don’t want to get to know Sam anymore. I am blown away at the fantastic details you add in every one of your shots. It must take you hours to get such details in your shots…and what you can do with in-game backgrounds, is so wonderful. The quality story and poses are perfect for your story-line.

I was inspired by the video of course and the grave robber, but I thought it would be cool to make him into mad scientist who dabbles in awful plastic surgery. I never seen this movie, so I really just winged it with what I knew. Mostly based it off the horrible stereotypes of beauty and how Hollywood is obsessed with plastic surgery.

The pic is completely in-game and I wanted the setting to look like a basement since it's supposed to be shady and back alley like.

I did minor editing. I added zydrate poster, the blue liquid in the vials, nasty looking surgery scars, gauze, and the eyeball. The rest is the magic of cc. The mirror was a gift from TayTay aka Taylor.

I was going use sliders to make the ladies look ugly, but they turned out looking ugly without them. It was actually hard for me to make them look ugly after making models for so long. lol

The next assignment was make a living doll. I had did the photo before my computer decided to take a vacay, but I never uploaded it or wrote the story. So today I uploaded my pic and wrote something really quickly. It's probably going be the finale, which is fine considering my pc problems. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative