Tuesday, September 13, 2016

International Glamour - A7 Scores

2nd Place
Noni Eze of Nigeria
ASSIGNMENT 7: OUTDOOR
The theme is cuteness this week in scores. lol 
Kind of winged it with this one, but I'm happy with it. :)




Beech

Cute, fun, and reminds me of a magazine ad. I like the brightness of your image and Noni’s styling is great. Nice use of pose with prop too. I love the addition of the dandelions down below too!



Erin

I really like this picture Vid, Noni looks very relaxed and casual. I love her styling and posing. I wish the glasses didn't clip the hair and the denim jacket was a bit more textured but overall the quality of your picture is really good. The angle is good and I like that you used an in game background. Nice work.

I was inspired by this...

That is all. LOL I don't know why, but I was. I also wanted to do something dress down with a fun setting since my last pic was so formal looking. I eyed the pants in the photo when I was looking for CC for previous pic and it reminded me of my daisy choker. ^_^ The rest were just pieces of CC I liked and wanted to use. I wanted it to have a laid back magazine feel with Noni being this hip cool girl. I'm glad it reminded Beech of a magazine ad. Exactly what I was going for.

B/w the setting was build by me. I struggled with the idea of a setting. I already did an outdoor setting with the previous assignment, so thinking of another one gave me a brain cramp. I eventually settled on a playground background. It was either going be that or a backyard. Then the dandelions was a must since I believe Vana mention using dandelions in comments for scores on the last pic. ;P

Thanks to reshade again, my outdoor pics don't require a lot editing. This was sorta easy.

The next assignment was to make her over into a pin-up, but I did that the other day too and it was pain. Hopefully it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative