Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3- A6 Scores

1st Place
87 points
ASSIGNMENT 6: CANDIED SUPER HERO
Peppermint patty is here to save the day! Poor Vince of DOA got caught stealing from the candy store and got bopped on the head. LOL! 

I am 99.9% happy with this photo. :D

87 points

Beech



Photo Quality: 9/10
Photo Presentation: 8/10
Creativity: 10/10
High Fashion: 14/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 5/5
Total: 46/50
You definitely did the candy thing here and I ADORE that giant lollipop! Your styling is great and the action that so obviously took place is perfect for the “superhero” thing. I love the purple brick wall too, but I’m not loving that dumpster in the background and the fact that it GREATLY detracts from the candy-sweet vibe the rest of the image has. But I loved this!


Heather



Photo Quality: 8/10
Photo Presentation: 7/10
Creativity: 10/10
High Fashion: 13/15
Judge's Personal Preference: 3/5
Total: 41/50
Vid I love your styling as ever and the pose is very superheroish and I love how she's got candy as her super weapon! I also love the editing of the cape however your background isn't doing any favours I feel like it is rather cluttered and distracting.. Ali your editing to the right (the dumpster area looks rather unnatural) lovely styling though! 

This photo was kind of a pain in the ass, but it was also really fun. Like the editing and whole idea in general was pretty fun. Looking for CC and background wasn't tho. xD

Anyway, I had planned to put her in a really sexy outfit. Then I settled for cute and fun styling, which probably was for the best. I wanted to use a candy with red in it. I almost chose chocolate covered cherries as my grandmother loves those, but I end up picking peppermint when I changed over to cute styling. Plus this EA dress was too perfect not to use once I recolored it. Then I got some hair to match the silliness and I found a huge lollipop. :D The styling was the easy part really once I had the cc I needed.

I did make the pose, which was sorta annoying to do since I didn't feel like making any. I'm glad it turned out well.

The background was the real pain in the buttocks tho. I wanted to do a candy themed background with bright colors, but I had to settle with what I had. The dumpster section of the background is stock. I tried making it cartoony, but meh it didn't work out too well. If only I had brought Katy Perry's Barf Pack.

Overall, editing the candy in and just having Vince do a cameo was the real part that made me most smile. Then seeing it all together looking adorable made me squee with the delight. It also made me hungry for candy. :P

Well the next assignment was to make her into a fierce fashion warrior, but I did it other day. I am pleased as pie with it. I just hope it scores well and the comp doesn't abruptly end with a dropout. Hopefully JK is ok. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative